Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For Our Future

They're are many great products on etsy that can help you be a better friend to our one and only planet and to help preserve it for our future generations.
I searched etsy tags for both reusable and earth friendly products. Below are just a few of the great items you can purchase to 'stop making trash', but you can also find diapers, sandwich bags, snack bags, and so many other things.

this image is copyrighted by wowtheminc
wowtheminc.etsy.com

If for no other reason then for our for our future generations. I worry about what kind of world my niece will have when shes in my age (33) and so far it just doesn't look to good :(


this image is copyrighted by teenytinytantrums
teenytinytantrums.etsy.com

Here's just one easy thing you can do to help.


this image is copyrighted by kathijane
kathijane.etsy.com

One thing I'm trying really hard to do is get in the habit of bringing my bags into retail stores not just grocery stores.


this image is copyrighted by kootsac
kootsac.etsy.com

These are perfect, especially if you buy bulk food to avoid excess packaging.


this image is copyrighted by lisaalso
lisaalso.etsy.com

I hate plastic bags, especially produce bags. I try not to use them, much to the annoyance of the grocery store cashiers, but these bags are the perfect solution.


this image is copyrighted by quiltingmama
quiltingmama.etsy.com

I just purchased one of these and I'm really looking forward to receiving it. I bought a coffee cozy for my husband some time ago, he uses it everyday and it still looks new.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephanie for showing my re-usable bulk food bags on your blog. It's really great to see so many people getting turned onto being more conscious of how we impact the environment. Thanks for doing this.
Morgen

LazyTcrochet said...

Great finds! I love the produce bags.

Anonymous said...

I love your selections! Thank you for including my swiffer cloths with all those cool things!

Laura said...

you put up some neat products.
I esp. like the nylon produce/bulk food bags. I try my hardest to either reuse or avoid using. These would not only make it easier for me, but allow me to share these tips with other plastic bag "abusers"