Friday, March 14, 2008

Say Cheesy Pickles!

I know, cheesy pickles! Weird. Right? Makes my niece laugh like crazy, I'm able to great some photos of her that way.

onto my picks for today.

this image is copyrighted by TimothyAdamDesigns
TimothyAdamDesigns.etsy.com

This is a great camera pendant, nice and simple. Also keep an eye out for Tim's Handbook to Handmade which features 33 etsy artists. Volume 4 should be out soon and he's taking pre-registrations for Volume 5.


this image is copyrighted by hine
hine.etsy.com

I plan on featuring camera accessories at another time (bags & straps) but i just couldn't resist featuring this adorable camera case today.


this image is copyrighted by dillondesigns
dillondesigns.etsy.com

What a cool looking ring! My cat won't let me type anymore, he's jealous of my laptop:)


No comments: