Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Don't Sew

But I love pin cushions!

this image is copyrighted by handmadepretties
handmadepretties.etsy.com

I don't sew but I use pins to pop resin bubbles. Instead of constantly poking myself with pins because they're in a bowl (I know it's stupid to keep them in a bowl), I decided to order a pin cushion, actually two pin cushions because I couldn't decide between the black or orange cat. Here's what I wrote for feedback - Yeah, these are too awesome to stick pins in:) They are both out on permanent display instead.


this image is copyrighted by xtremedream
xtremedream.etsy.com

These are really cute! I have a feeling that if I ordered one of these, it would also end up on permanent display :)


this image is copyrighted by verybigjen
verybigjen.etsy.com

Just beautiful, I can't believe it's a pin cushion.


2 comments:

Jen Segrest (verybigjen) said...

Thanks for including my cherry blossom pincushion! Such nice words!

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff. Nice blog ;)