Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Possessed by Supernatural

Sorry for my week long absence, I usually do my blog at night while watching TV. Fortunately, in the past couple weeks I have become re-addicted to the TV show Supernatural, and although I have season 1 & 2 on DVD, I had to download what there is so far of season 3 from itunes. So after a great deal of trial and error, we were able to get my laptop hooked up to our TV & sound system, which was awesome by the way, because I absolutely hate watching video on my laptop. Unfortunately, my blog suffered a great deal, but I return tonight with a little bit of what has kept me away for a week. In case you're not familiar with the show, check it out at; http://cwtv.com/shows/supernatural/about

this image is copyrighted by oddinq
oddinq.etsy.com

Let's start off with what our dear brothers, Dean & Sam, fight the most - DEMON'S!!! FYI- I have odd inq's crow tile, it's
well crafted and i absolutely love it.


this image is copyrighted by ChristineRenee
ChristineRenee.etsy.com

In case your cornered and don't know how to get away. I'm sure Sam & Dean have a copy :)



this image is copyrighted by gothicrow
gothicrow.etsy.com

Because every episode ends up in the cemetery at some point. FYI- I get lots of compliments for my crow print from gothicrow.



this image is copyrighted by angryjohnny
angryjohnny.etsy.com

Hellhounds will be coming for poor Dean's soul by the end of this season, unless Sam finds a way to save him :(


1 comment:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Great feature items. I'm glad you are feeling better.