Sunday, March 16, 2008

Super Bowls

Just a warning, it's very late, I'm very tired & terribly uncreative. My writing skills are not great to begin with but they're much worse tonight. So I asked Bryan to help me with tonight's title besides Super Bowl (I added the s), his other suggestions were Gone Bowling & Got Bowls.

this image is copyrighted by kristenkswanson
kristenkswanson.etsy.com

Kristen says it best " This piece is simple, understated, and elegant. The graphic imagery adds a touch of contemporary charm to any setting." I completely agree!


this image is copyrighted by elementclaystudio
elementclaystudio.etsy.com

What a fabulous looking bowl! It brings back some great memories of my days at the beach, of course it brings back some painful memories too, especially if I include the ones where I stepped on an unfortunate sea urchin.

this image is copyrighted by whitneysmith
whitneysmith.etsy.com

I sort of have a thing for bowls. I had to buy a hutch just for my bowl collection, plus they've taken over my bakers rack & the top of my kitchen cabinets, you get the idea. I love these bowls, they look great when they are all together, I would probably use them as a centerpiece on my table except when I needed to use them of course.


No comments: