Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bibs! For More Than Just Keeping Clothes Clean

They also make a great fashion accessory :)

this image is copyrighted by BeanPickleSprout
BeanPickleSprout.etsy.com

Just adorable! I have this marked as one of my favorites, just in case I need a great shower gift.


this image is copyrighted by jamtartbaby
jamtartbaby.etsy.com

How sweet! Actually the tag line for jam tart baby's shop is "Sweet things for the modern baby". There's a great elephant pillow as well.


this image is copyrighted by chocolatelollipop
chocolatelollipop.etsy.com

Chocolate lollipop also has some great monster bibs. I had a hard time choosing between the kitty and the monsters, but I'm sure by the name of my blog and etsy shop, that you already know I'm partial to black cats :)


this image is copyrighted by safiastyle
safiastyle.etsy.com

A great, bold pattern for your future musician, wonderful colors as well!


1 comment:

Trendy Tots said...

Aawww...thanks for the love! What a wonderful surprise this morning!